80's Purple. COMPETITION!!!

Shorts, Vest & Two finger ring: Purple Label- Courtesy of 80's Purple
Shoes: TopShop. Gold 'Apollo' ring: Lara Bohinc

I flipping LOVE this outfit. Double finger ring- AH-MAZING! 

80's purple is a super cool online shopping destination that I've been aware of for a while now. They have an amazing selection of drool worthy items from various labels and their own in house 'purple lable' is pretty sick too. I've got my eye on this little baby:
Florence dress Um.... Yes please!

Anyway, when they contacted me about doing a competition/giveaway for the lovely Ring My Bell readers I of course said yes.

Here's what's up for grabs: 

*80's purple are giving away $100 to one lucky reader to spend on www.80spurple.com!!! *

You could get a whole new outfit with that kinda dough...

The last few give aways have had the winner chosen totally at random so I wanted to make this one a bit more of a focused competition... This is how you enter:


May the best girl (or guy!) win.
*This competition is open to all followers but if the winner lives outside of the USA they will have to pay for the shipping of the items if they win.


Competition closes on Friday July 16th

Labels: