Still life

BLOW 8

Um... How amazing is this picture!?!? The extremely talented Ana from BLOW 8 drew it. You should check out her blog. I think her art work rocks! I was so excited when she sent it to me! I love how she drew all the lace detailing. The original picture is below. She did a great job, right!? The lace detail on her picture is awesome.
You can see the full post of this outfit: Here

I've had no time to take outfit pictures this week. We move house in exactly one week so our time has been spent measuring things and in Ikea aka hell. I did get a quick phone snap of my dinner outfit though...
Shorts: TopShop. Top: Courtesy of Urban Outfitters. 
Blazer: River Island. Shoes Miu Miu.

We took our friend Tolga out for a birthday dinner at our favorite French restaurant. I think we all consumed our body weight in butter. Gotta love french cooking!

More outfits this week.... If the boy and I don't kill each other from the stress of moving ;)