Vintage :)

Dress: Garbelle.

Apologies for the lack of outfit posting! The boy and I have been busy with work. He's taught me how to use the timer on the camera though so I'm going to have a play with it this weekend and see what I can come up with. They will never be anywhere near as good as the boy's but at least I'll get some pictures!

These 'vintage' 2008 shots are to fill the gap until I post an outfit later this weekend :) They are from one of the many shoots we did with Cyrena from Garbelle. I like the zip detail, it goes all the way up the front of the dress. I'll also be posting the pictures you all sent in so if you're still thinking about sending them to me- DO IT! The ones I've got so far are fantastic. You're all a stylish bunch!

This weekend I'll be meeting the girls for brunch and reading a couple of scripts that I have to put myself on tape for. The boy leaves for Venice on Sunday (he's shooting a film out there) so I'll flying solo with the camera timer for the rest of the week.... I can hardly get it in focus when I'm holding it in my hand so this shall be interesting.