Primrose

Levi Shorts: Vintage. Cut off tee: TopShop. Bag: Louis Vuitton Neverfull. 
Bikini top: ASOS. Charm necklace: DIY

The weather has been AMAZING this weekend! The boy and I spent Saturday afternoon on Primrose Hill with some friends. We lazed about eating ice cream, making daisy chains and reading. Everyone else read the saturday news papers but I stuck with my Jackie Collins novel.... Far more enjoyable if you ask me!

The Louis Vuitton 'Neverfull' bag was one of the items I rediscovered on my return to London. It's the perfect picnic/beach bag. You can throw a ton of stuff in it and it's robust and durable enough to take it.

This week I'll be continuing the search for a flat. Ugh!


*** Since I posted this we found a flat! Seconds from my beloved Primrose Hill! I'll be sunning myself there all summer long :)

Labels: