Here's Looking at You....

Silk/modal T.shirts:Kain. Suspender tights: Henry Holland. Truth Will Out dress: Alice McCall.

These are my latest acquisitions.



My previous post 'Here Come the Girls' (seen HERE) got me thinking a lot about personal style. Some people write fashion and clothes off as frivolous and superficial and that's great for them but I disagree. Clothes are an expression of ourselves and often the people who look the best are the ones who aren't wearing what's 'fashionable'- they're the ones wearing what they love and wearing it confidently.

I want to see YOU! Send me a picture of yourself in what you think best shows off your personal style and I'll put you on the blog. Email pictures to ringmybellblog@gmail.com with your name, what you are wearing and a link back to your own blog if you have one. 

P.S The next give away will be for my Blog Lovin followers. A little 'thanks for following' present... More details soon!



Labels: