Monday, 4 January 2010

Skeleton

A friend was trying out some of his new music at a open mic night so we ventured out into the cold to support him. It was at a pub in Leicester Square that was full of tourists. I haven't been in one of those since I was a teenager. We still had a fun. It's not where you are, it's who you are with.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
James is gonna be huge. Check him out here.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Jeans: Current Elliott. Stripy top: Vintage. Leather Jacket: TopShop (studs by moi). Shoes: Jeffery Campbell. Scarf: Street Seller. Bag: Alexander Wang. Rings: Vintage (big sparkly one donated by my Grandmother. Thanks Nanny!). Necklace: Homemade.

I'm having a love affair with vintage rings and anything stripy at the moment.

10 comments:

augustlovers said...

amazing shoes x

Fashion Chalet said...

That bag!
The shoes!

Fun post! :)




xx

Anonymous said...

What do you use to stud your apparel?

Ashley said...

Thanks Erika! Thanks augustlovers!

I used a stud machine that I ordered online. It was pretty heavy duty and it it took me ages to find the right studs and the right attachments to go with the studs! Unfortunately I had to leave it in NY- way to heavy to travel with. Google stud machines and see what comes up, that's what I did. Good luck and happy studding!

Chasing Cherries said...

Beautiful pictures and what an amazing outfit!! Gotta love the shoes ofcourse :D

Cathryn said...

Loving your shoes :)

smokylash said...

Your shoes <3

Ashley said...

Thanks ladies! x

p.s smokylash- Love you blog :)

em said...

yey! I've bookmarked u'r blog now!

/em

The Fashion Cloud said...

This outfit is so simple yet so "droolingly" perfect
You are popping straight onto my blogroll
xx
FashionCloud